4 Tips For More Traffic From Pinterest

pinterest blogging tips for traffic, for new bloggers, social media marketing blog, us fashion blogger help

 WOW. The crowd has spoken. You need help with Pinterest!

Now trust me. I am NO BLOGGING EXPERT. I never thought I would be making a blog advice post! But on the #lbloggers today people were saying that they couldn't get a handle on Pinterest. When my Pinterest account is my biggest source at the moment! So here we gooooo.

1. You can comment on Pinterest too!

Just like on Blogger or Wordpress, you can comment market on Pinterest. This will refer traffic to your page and may get you a follower or two! Try commenting on relevant Popular Page pins. Maybe your an outfit blog. Comment on your favorite outfits on the popular page, saying what you'd do differently to fit your personal style! Same with food, photography, etc etc.

2. Pin regularly...

Yes! Just like on your blog! But you can pin more often. I've heard that pinning 20 times a day is the max because no one likes a spammer! This will increase your chances of being seen on different categories. Honestly. Enjoy Pinterest and get ideas. It doesn't need to be a business move. You'll never know what your most popular pin is! Which leads to my next topic..

3. When re-pinning, add your insight!

I came upon this tip by mistake. I was looking for prom inspiration and was reminding myself to do this nail design but in burgundy. Turns out, that is my most popular pin! It was nothing in the beginning but now it's at 1334 repins and 195 likes! Crazy!

4. Lastly and most importantly... Join a group board!

Group boards merge followers so you get to promote your blog posts to a different and BIGGER audience! It's a huge help. Plus it will help you be searched more = more traffic. See? HOW TO JOIN MINE: Comment with the email/twitter/etc that you use to sign into Pinterest. Then I'll add you and send you the guidelines! You'll get an email where you have to accept the invitation. I've just started today, here's a link to my group board! (You can also email me your email if you don't want to comment it: sodoneokperf@gmail.com)
{ If you join, you can receive tips & tricks + I'll be your personal pinterest teacher! }
Do you already have a Pinterest? I use mine for fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to follow us on Twitter and Instagram!

 

Subscribe to get special tips!

* indicates required

Follow on bloglovin!

Fashion Bloggers US